!!!Maatregelen covid19 zie topic "belangrijk bericht!!!

Vincent Adornes

Vincent Adornes
jedwabne poduszki

Vincent Adornes

Post by Vincent Adornes »

“Please allow me to introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
I’ve been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man’s soul and faith”

Vincent Adornes de Draeck, neonate of clan Lasombra, declared Loyal in the eyes of the Camarilla

Vincent only recently arrived in the Domain of Flanders, but he was born there as a mortal many years ago. The son of a Belgian nobleman and politician, Vincent opted for a different career and became one of the first anthropologists of the mid 19th century. His particular interest goes out to exotic occult rituals and beliefs, especially meso-american ones.

His Sire is the notorious pirate Captain Alejandro Kleist, who served as an Archon to both Xavier de Calais of clan Gangrel and Jaroslav Pascek of clan Brujah.
Vincent Adornes de Draeck is a dedicated follower of the teachings of Montano. He detests Gratiano and the other Sabbat Lasombra, whom he deems both vulgar and treacherous.

He has earned his title in the Camarilla by contributing to the struggle against the Sabbat in New York in the nineties. Theo Bell himself declared that he had proven himself to be loyal to the Camarilla.

Still, some Kindred wonder if a Lasombra can ever be truly Camarilla? And some would say that the Lasombra antitribu only join the Camarilla when it’s convenient for them in their fight against the brood of Gratiano.

Vincent has lived mainly in the New World ever since he was embraced. But in the new millennium, he moved to Milan, where Giangaleazzo had just made his spectacular defection from the Sabbat to the Camarilla. The former Archbishop, now Prince of Milan welcomed his younger clan member with open arms. For 20 years, Vincent assisted in the defense of this beleaguered Domain, until he finally chose to return to Ghent, the city where he was born.

Personality traits: Vincent lives by the adage “try everything once”. He is always on the lookout for new horizons. He has a scientific world view, and tries to make sense out of it all by observation and experimentation.
"If you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you"